註冊
查看: 8091|回復: 7
打印 上一主題 下一主題

MHZS CD 33E static in left channel

[複製鏈接]
1#
alfcat 發表於 2007-7-27 16:36:55 | 顯示全部樓層
Dear Blair,

Me and a couple of guys here all got CD 33 and we did a lot of modifications to the player. However, we never encountered anything like what you experienced.

You said Static Sound in the left channel, so I assume it is a continuous sound. So it is there once you turn on the machine and stays there no matter what, right? I am not an expert here ... is the sound like "dee ... deee... dee.." or something else.

As I have said, I am not the expert here ... I will see if I can check it out for you with some other guys around. Could it be the problem of the tubes? We changed those Chinese tubes right after we got our machines.
2#
alfcat 發表於 2007-7-28 10:57:50 | 顯示全部樓層
各位大哥,

有無人可以幫到這個西人哥哥呢. 佢個問題我都好想知點樣解決.

English Version

Dear Brothers,

Anyone has any clue to the problem mentioned above by Blair? I am very interested in this issue. Hope some of you can shed us some light on this issue. Many thanks.  :wink:
3#
alfcat 發表於 2007-8-3 07:37:33 | 顯示全部樓層
Blair,

I am glad that you finally figured out what the source of the problem is.

Happy DIYing all the time

CAT
4#
alfcat 發表於 2007-8-4 11:57:33 | 顯示全部樓層
Dear Blair,

Actually my modiffications of the CD 33 were posted on this link. I think I use 95% or so English, so you should be able to follow what I went through.

http://www.hififever.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1520&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

I think the MOST significant changes was actually the first few steps. I replaced the Chinese tubes with first the WE 396a ... everyone can hear the differences. Then I further move it to Bendix 396a, even better.

Second, I change the OPAM to BB 2107. The 2604 is nothing compared to it. Next, I gave my 2107 away and used a pair of OPA 637BP. More or less the same. As the 2107 is not around, can't compare any more.

I then changed all the major caps. If you follow the link, you will realise that I am actually a Social Sci boy who knows nothing about Electronics. I can't even read Electronic Circuit board diagrams ... I just use my logic and my very basic knowledge in Electronics. I made one or two mistakes throughout the whole process.

Finally, I changed the clock; using a clock with a PCB. Very mild improvement, though it is audible. Luckily, it is just HK$ 200 (US$ 30).
For the clock changing part, please follow this link:

http://www.hififever.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1553

I hope everything is clear for you. If you need anything translate back into English, I can do it for you as well.

ALF
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

GMT+8, 2024-6-3 17:47 , Processed in 0.017173 second(s), 19 queries , Gzip On.

© 2001-2011 Powered by Discuz! X3.2. Theme By Yeei!

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表