註冊
樓主: Kiko
打印 上一主題 下一主題

MHZS - Mystery of the DAC Chip

[複製鏈接]
1#
fatman1971 發表於 2007-12-14 04:31:20 | 顯示全部樓層

Re: To Raymond:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Raymond,

the MHZS has a little problem with noise, thats true, but its a constant problem. In your player (you say.......from time to time) there must be something wrong. This is unusual. That analogue output stages are very good but very sensitive. Burson is right, bypass the complete tube output stage. I dont know how sensitive this stages is to DC from the devices in front. So I would recommend you to take the signal from the end of the white caps, but please desolder - only this 2 ends - and connect them only to Burson stage. Make shure that this solder point is disconnencted to everything else, because the high voltage of the tube stage can break your Burson amp.

In the next stage I would bypass the 2604, it isnt as good as many people write about it. Try the passive solution as in posts before. Can you show Burson or send him the link to hififever and let him say what he is thinking about it, because he knows best of us all about the requirements of his stage?

Kiko[/quote]

Hi.
Yes you are right about the noise.Its constant.I can hear it when its silent in the beginning or in the end of songs.Someday less,and other day its a little bit more.When playing with The burson amps,I connect the grount to the starground on the printboard,I get more noise/humming????

Here is what the Burson team said:
I was wondering about that
  OPA2604 too. I think that maybe I/V stage for the DAC output. Have you test
  our opamp in that place? It should work Please do not quote me for this but
  I think the two tubes there are just the buffer stage to introducing some of
  those "tube sound".... Have you tried to by pass the tube output? By passing
  the tube buffer should allow you to remove the decoupling cap at the RCA....
  which should further clean up the sound.
Bypassing the two tube has a few advantage. Assuming some of the noise is generated from the tube remove of the tube can certainly help you clear things up (improve resolution) by passing with or without cap I can not be sure.

Yes thats all.
Raymond.
2#
fatman1971 發表於 2007-12-23 22:34:43 | 顯示全部樓層

Re: To Raymond:

Have bypassed the tube buffer.The noise is gone.Only thing is the sound is so clear that it become to analytic... :cry: Any suggestion what to do next.Maybe other value on the cap after the filter...Maybe not use the cap at all....?
Marry Cristmas to all of you Diy dudes.
Raymond.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 04:09 , Processed in 0.020092 second(s), 19 queries , Gzip On.

© 2001-2011 Powered by Discuz! X3.2. Theme By Yeei!

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表