註冊
查看: 38955|回復: 31
打印 上一主題 下一主題

Enquires about Class D Amplifier

[複製鏈接]
1#
SSWONG 發表於 2008-6-2 17:20:27 | 顯示全部樓層
Dear alant & accphoto,

Hmm...we get a lot of information from your discussion.

Playing HiFi is really very different from other hobby...the best woman doesn't mean will match the best guy....

Your best sound may not be my best sound. Anyway the most important thing is to enjoy the process.

Alant,
Hope you can completed your DIY project soonest and achieve your target of the latest best technology will produce best sound for you...

I myself like the low/old technology which can produce good sound --> low technology normally less complicated, lower cost and easier to be done by DIYER : )
2#
SSWONG 發表於 2008-6-5 14:00:14 | 顯示全部樓層
Dear Alant,

I will say they can be very good friend..even personality & taste is different if they have same hobby.

I got a friend who also keen in HiFi, we are classmate since primary school but his taste & personality very different from me but we still keep close to each other on dicussing the same hobby.

Frankly speaking the song he like and the tone he look forward very different from me, he listen to song for relaxing so he like slow & soft especially vocal. I listen to music to refresh & obtain energy so i like instrument especially with drum.

Anyway we make use of each other's strength & felxibility, as he always travel out so he is taking care of buying part, i will do thel DIY job like sodlering, assembling....

I very agree with you that we DIYER really enjoy the process of DIY especially when a product is completed and working....
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 08:33 , Processed in 0.029376 second(s), 20 queries , Gzip On.

© 2001-2011 Powered by Discuz! X3.2. Theme By Yeei!

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表