註冊
查看: 8600|回復: 11
打印 上一主題 下一主題

CDP 问题(请救命)

[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
SSWONG 發表於 2006-11-28 09:31:55 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
CDP问题想请教,我的bada-hd21昨晚在播放CD途中突然停了,展示“no disc”, 换CD,试了几次,又可播放,然后又同样问题,之后展示银幕完全没了(看不到字幕了) 。也完全不能读了。其他的如电源LED,(灯) ,TUBE,CD盘的进出都没问题。按PLAY时可听到”TIK“一声但碟没转。
请问世什么问题?机头?还是CD盘讯息线的问题? 此机才用数月而已。
谢谢各位高手指教!这问题是昨晚才发生,以前都没这问题。
2#
kk_ho 發表於 2006-11-28 10:10:13 | 只看該作者

Re: CDP 问题(请救命)

1) Open the case, unplug the MCU and plug it again.
2) If still happen, i.e. no display, measure the VFD flam voltage, should be around 3-4V floating DC i.e. not common to GND. and it have -24V (it common to GND) If this voltage have and no display, possible is the cable from MCU to display is brokern, or MCU is dead or VFD is dead.

3) if still happen, contact HifiFever William to arrange the time and take it to hififever, I will try to fix it.

KK

[quote:b6f31cbd42="WINDWSS"]CDP问题想请教,我的bada-hd21昨晚在播放CD途中突然停了,展示“no disc”, 换CD,试了几次,又可播放,然后又同样问题,之后展示银幕完全没了(看不到字幕了) 。也完全不能读了。其他的如电源LED,(灯) ,TUBE,CD盘的进出都没问题。按PLAY时可听到”TIK“一声但碟没转。
请问世什么问题?机头?还是CD盘讯息线的问题? 此机才用数月而已。
谢谢各位高手指教!这问题是昨晚才发生,以前都没这问题。[/quote]
3#
 樓主| SSWONG 發表於 2006-11-28 12:20:23 | 只看該作者
thank you KK sir for fast reply!!

But i'm not so sure on your suggestion since i'm quite new in hand on...

the MCU i shall plug from part A or B (refer picture), i ha dtry A side but very tight, i a bit worry will broke the cable....

besides, which 1 is the VFD?

本帖子中包含更多資源

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有帳號?註冊

x
4#
kk_ho 發表於 2006-11-28 12:54:07 | 只看該作者
Not the cable, your MCU, P89C13X  Philips logo, lower right hand side corder in your picture.

Any question, call me
7:00pm-11:00pm

KK

[quote:8631d631b1="WINDWSS"]thank you KK sir for fast reply!!

But i'm not so sure on your suggestion since i'm quite new in hand on...

the MCU i shall plug from part A or B (refer picture), i ha dtry A side but very tight, i a bit worry will broke the cable....

besides, which 1 is the VFD?[/quote]
5#
 樓主| SSWONG 發表於 2006-11-28 15:49:16 | 只看該作者
thank you Kk sir....

Will try it out tonight....unluckily i'm in Malaysia.... so can't bring it to you...

anyway thank you very much for your help...
6#
kk_ho 發表於 2006-11-29 02:25:05 | 只看該作者
Let us chat via MSN, I will summarize the major and post it here at later, share to other diyer.

my MSN :
hokamk@hotmail.com

KK.Ho

[quote:c38497deda="WINDWSS"]thank you Kk sir....

Will try it out tonight....unluckily i'm in Malaysia.... so can't bring it to you...

anyway thank you very much for your help...[/quote]
7#
 樓主| SSWONG 發表於 2006-11-29 09:19:07 | 只看該作者
Thank you KK sir,

I had email you the result and need your further guidance....

Now can play certain CD but still no dispaly, pls refer email for further detail.

Thank you very much.
8#
pure_hi-fi 發表於 2006-11-29 22:53:10 | 只看該作者
http://www.review33.com/avforum/forum_message.php?topic=52061115203023

可能你也遇上這些問題...
9#
 樓主| SSWONG 發表於 2006-11-30 11:16:28 | 只看該作者
Hi KK sir, pure hifi & viewer,

Attached is my VFD, is the part A the power supply to VFD (photo 1), i had check the volatage ~2.8v.

i had check the voltage for the 10cable in part be, reading follow sequence from the bottom refer to grn is :

1) 0.008V(almost zero)
cable 2,3,5 to 10 all got voltage some is ~2.5 some is ~5v.

So still not display at VFD.

Some time can play CD sometimes cannot play. On normal condition when the CD place inside, teh laser head will scan and activate the motor to turn the CD when rach certain speed, it will activate the MCU to continue the reading.

If my case is that when disc place insides, the laser head will still scan, it will active the motor but the motor sometimes like no energy/power to turn, when i press "play" can hear teh laser head activate the motor but motor 12 turn but no energy or turn <1sec then power to the motor like auto cut off.... if the luck is good that the motor can turn >1sec to achied certain speed the MCU will be activate to play the disc.

1)So my question is that which part decide/proved the power to the motor to run at initial scanning state before take over by MCU?
Is any capacitor incharge to provide enough power to the motor?

2)can it be the laser head is almost dead? since there is 1 time after i clean the head, it can play the clone CD but afetr power off >1hr then back to the sma e situation(can't play).

3) If the laser head is dead, can i repalce only the laser head only? can i change teh laser head to other brand/model?

4) how can i check to prove that the VFD is dead?

Besides, i had measure the voltage at a cable(board write as RST) the power is voltage is very low ~0.006v is it normal?

本帖子中包含更多資源

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有帳號?註冊

x
10#
viewer 發表於 2006-11-30 17:24:50 | 只看該作者
Hi windwss,

have you check the resistors,  because you check the cables, which have current, but the led no light, it may be some resistors burn.

Thanks for sharing.
11#
viewer 發表於 2006-11-30 17:34:08 | 只看該作者
Hi windwss,

You sd it can play sometime, I think the head not clean fully, or appply new Ceramic grease or silicon grease not enough between the wheels.
try to clean leaser head and check all wheels.

Good luck.

Thanks for sharing.
12#
 樓主| SSWONG 發表於 2006-12-4 09:19:14 | 只看該作者
Thanks Viewer & KK sir's advice.

Fyi, I manage to fix my CDP problem on read the CD. Yesterday, i try to adjust the white button at the laser lense(can be turn clockwise or anti-clockwise) then it can read all the CD again.... i guess maybe after i change some ecap and it cause the voltage to the laser lense change so need to adjust teh white button for fine tune. then i do an experiment where i change some e-cap again n the same problem happen then i adjust the white button then it ok again.

My question is that what's the exact function of the white button at the back of the laser head? it is for fine tuning when cahnge part in cdp or adjust the sensitivity of the laser head? how am i know the adjustment is perfect? is unaccurate adjustment will spoin the laser head?

for the display is my mistake overlook, actually 1 fuse blow but that time i don't have multimeter & just see from outside the wire in fuse look ok....
after repalce the fuse, dispaly come back.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 02:11 , Processed in 0.037339 second(s), 25 queries , Gzip On.

© 2001-2011 Powered by Discuz! X3.2. Theme By Yeei!

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表