找回密碼
 註冊
查看: 14091|回復: 14

mhzs cd88e request for help from Italy

[複製鏈接]
abettibecu 發表於 2007-10-23 04:09:00 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Hello,
I bought on ebay five months ago a MHZS cd 88e player from Richton Audio. It is broken almost immediately laser and so I replaced the sony model 213q with the 213c (about 20 euros), but despite the replacement my player has not returned to work (cd not runs).
I brought the player to official Sony service but they told me that without electric scheme can not do anything. I asked for help in Richton Audio (very friendly) and he replied that the problem is in the white connector which connects the flat cable between the laser and the mother board.

I should have to return the PCB board to Hong Kong for replacement, but other buyers have told me that they spent about 100 euros for shipment and taxes, and no one of them told me that his cd has restarted to work.
I would like to know if any of you had the same problem and especially if know how to verify if the connector is really fault and, finally, if someone knows where to find the electric diagram for service.
Many thanks from Italy
Alessandro

本帖子中包含更多資源

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有帳號?註冊

x
alfcat 發表於 2007-10-23 15:00:54 | 顯示全部樓層
Dear Alessandro,

I think you have to provide more information on your CD. You said it doesn't work almost immediately .... does this mean it worked for some time? At present, is there any DISPLAY? Do the tubes grow when you turn the CD on? Can you eject the CD Tray?

Second, are you sure that the SONY 213c is a suitable replacement for the 213q? I have heard that the SONY 213q is a bit tricky as it is sold ALMOST in China only.

Third, I have to be honest, this CD player is made in China and so far I have NO heard of any distributor / agent here in Hong Kong at all. Even if you send your PCB back to Hong Kong, they MAY not be able to get you a replacement at all.  If you search the Internet, you will also realise that there is NO Website for MHZS.

I wrecked my MHZS CD 33 PCB while I try to do some modifications. I have to bring the PCB back to China. Thanks to my friend there, he helped me to get a replacement board. He said that normally it can't be done.

I would suggest you giving us more information on the problems you encountered when turning your CD on before people can reply to help.

CAT
 樓主| abettibecu 發表於 2007-10-24 01:32:13 | 顯示全部樓層
[quote:561973f243="alfcat"]Dear Alessandro,

I think you have to provide more information on your CD. You said it doesn't work almost immediately .... does this mean it worked for some time? At present, is there any DISPLAY? Do the tubes grow when you turn the CD on? Can you eject the CD Tray?

Second, are you sure that the SONY 213c is a suitable replacement for the 213q? I have heard that the SONY 213q is a bit tricky as it is sold ALMOST in China only.

Third, I have to be honest, this CD player is made in China and so far I have NO heard of any distributor / agent here in Hong Kong at all. Even if you send your PCB back to Hong Kong, they MAY not be able to get you a replacement at all.  If you search the Internet, you will also realise that there is NO Website for MHZS.

I wrecked my MHZS CD 33 PCB while I try to do some modifications. I have to bring the PCB back to China. Thanks to my friend there, he helped me to get a replacement board. He said that normally it can't be done.

I would suggest you giving us more information on the problems you encountered when turning your CD on before people can reply to help.

CAT[/quote]

Hello Cat, you are right:
my cd worked for one month and then laser started to run very fast and display to say " no disc" ( like now , but now disc not runs ). Tubes grow and count down works properly ( on 88e only manual tray ). I do not know if sony 213c is a suitable replacement for 213q , but somewhere on this forum i have read yes.
I hope in someone who can tell me how to test the pick up !!
many thanks
Alessandro
kk_ho 發表於 2007-10-24 02:00:08 | 顯示全部樓層
Alessandro

1. 213C can replace 213Q. 1000% sure

2. please check the protection solder join, it need to de-solder, it is locate near the laser head, to prevent the anti-static during the manufacturing and shipping.

3. How many cable you need, please tell me, I mailing to you. (may be the mailing charge is much much over to the cable cost !!! :twisted:

Check it first and I help you to solve

I will post some photo to help u.

KK.HO
alfcat 發表於 2007-10-24 13:40:48 | 顯示全部樓層
KK Sir,

Do you have the FLAT White Cable that connects the CD drive to the PCB?

CAT
kk_ho 發表於 2007-10-25 01:37:16 | 顯示全部樓層
How many piece you want ?

And, I saw CAT (Real CAT) in SSP golden center INSIDE !!!

I am asking one of the shop owner, they said that the CAT is own by Golden Shopping center.

Try to see them la, not too beautiful but very wonderful news in PC.
alfcat 發表於 2007-10-25 08:44:57 | 顯示全部樓層
KK Sir,

I broke my CD 33 white Flat cable connecting the CD Drive to the Power Supply (Digital) PCB board.

I need TWO, one as a spare.

Cats in GOLDEN Centre!? Been there many times but not idea they exist. Where did you see them? 1/F, G/F or the basement? I will have to go there next week and I will take a look.

KK Sir, if you were somewhere in Hong Kong, I can pick up the cables and give you your be-lated wedding present.... :wink:
 樓主| abettibecu 發表於 2007-10-25 14:38:11 | 顯示全部樓層
[quote="alfcat"]KK Sir,

I broke my CD 33 white Flat cable connecting the CD Drive to the Power Supply (Digital) PCB board.

I need TWO, one as a spare.

hello Cat,
are you sure that is flat cable broken? not the white plug on PCB board ? Richton Audio told me THAT is the problem !!! No one with problem on this plug ?
many thanks
Alessandro
alfcat 發表於 2007-10-25 15:47:07 | 顯示全部樓層
Sorry Alessandro,

Don't be mistaken. I personally broke MY cable. This is NOT the problem of your CD. I am just asking KK_ho to see if he got this cable

Please follow KK_ho's instructions to check your CD first. He is an expert and should be able to help you out.
 樓主| abettibecu 發表於 2007-10-26 14:35:29 | 顯示全部樓層
[quote:bf1a3bda9b="kk_ho"]Alessandro

1. 213C can replace 213Q. 1000% sure

2. please check the protection solder join, it need to de-solder, it is locate near the laser head, to prevent the anti-static during the manufacturing and shipping.

3. How many cable you need, please tell me, I mailing to you. (may be the mailing charge is much much over to the cable cost !!! :twisted:

Check it first and I help you to solve

I will post some photo to help u.

KK.HO[/quote]

KK sir,
many thanks for your answer, I check the new laser but i do not see any different with the old 213q. Moreover I went with my MHZS cd, after replacement, to Sony assistance, and they told me that new laser is ok, but there is problem on servo.
do you think I need a new flat cable? Why ?
In any case : no one with problem on white plug as Richton Audio said ?
many, many thanks
Alessandro
kk_ho 發表於 2007-10-27 02:22:38 | 顯示全部樓層
If you sure is SERVO SAA7384.

Mailing you one piece.

KK.
 樓主| abettibecu 發表於 2007-11-3 01:48:04 | 顯示全部樓層
[quote:ec7b5af3d5="kk_ho"]If you sure is SERVO SAA7384.

Mailing you one piece.

KK.[/quote]

Ok many thanks,
but I don't know if is it the problem on servo!!!!
should I have the electric plain to see where  is the problem or some tensions to prove for identify what I have to fix.
Alessandro
alessandro 發表於 2009-11-24 01:58:14 | 顯示全部樓層

MHZS cd 88 - NODISK

Hello, I am ever in trouble.
About two years I had my player stopped because the laser does not read the disc. I had already changed the laser, replacing the original Sony KSS 213q with a 213c , but without result.
Now a friend of mine who works as technician in a television has tried to repair it. I bought a new optical  original Sony(KSS 213q), but despite his efforts the player does not want to read cds. The pick up is ok, the disc turns, first slow and then quickly, the fire below the surface of the disk if this dance (and so is ok), but it does not read the directory, and then he says NO DISK. Without schematics my friend does not do anything more (he even tried to contact Sony support, but they do not get their hands on MHZS). Do you have any suggestions or is it just time to throw it away?
Thanks and regards
Alessandro
kk_ho 發表於 2009-12-1 01:13:36 | 顯示全部樓層

Re: MHZS cd 88 - NODISK

When you replace a new laser head, you need to remove the protection pin.

Did you do that already?

KK.HO
alessandro 發表於 2009-12-3 06:16:33 | 顯示全部樓層
Hello kk_ho,
yes, my friend has de-soldered the new laser ( otherwise laser should be dead, instead of moving trying focus... )
Many thanks
Alessandro
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

GMT+8, 2024-4-16 22:38 , Processed in 0.044057 second(s), 28 queries , Gzip On.

© 2001-2011 Powered by Discuz! X3.2. Theme By Yeei!

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表