請問:
1) 如不理金錢(budget), 怎樣配合(combination)是最好音色。
2) 如以最經濟為原則(總budget為一萬港元以下), 怎樣配合(combination)是最好音色。

謝謝!
kk_ho 發表於 2008-1-10 11:42:34 | 顯示全部樓層

Re: 線材對HiFi system 的應響

I am consider

1) 線材的長度 --> which affect the impedance matching
2) 線材的 material --> e.g. 3C2V, 5C2V, etc.
3) 線材的接口 --> BNC have 50ohm, 75ohm, they are diff.

All of this are studing in University before 15 year ago, I have the text book which describe about this.

KK.HO
 樓主| alant 發表於 2008-1-10 15:56:38 | 顯示全部樓層
Dear K.K. Ho sir,

May you disclose the name of this book, author, etc.. for our reference.

B. regards,
kk_ho 發表於 2008-1-10 19:45:51 | 顯示全部樓層
Please wait 3 week because I place all of the text book under the sleeping bed.
deepsea 發表於 2008-1-15 22:41:34 | 顯示全部樓層
[quote:778cf1f3f2="kk_ho"]Please wait 3 week because I place all of the text book under the sleeping bed.[/quote]
好心急呀.......... :roll:
 樓主| alant 發表於 2008-1-25 17:01:43 | 顯示全部樓層
Please note some related information at http://www.diy007.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=1006 for your reference.

I arise a theory of audio signal cable between balanced and unbalanced signal transmission as below:

Assuming that the following factors in audio signal cable will affect the sound character and quality as below:

1) The length of cable
2) The material of cable including the twisted structure and shielding effect
3) The connector of cable

It includes internal factor of material resistance and external factors of noise, distortion, interference, etc... to reduce and modify the receiving signal in comparing to the sending signal.

My hypothesis of signal cable between the balanced and unbalanced signal transmission as below:

1) In unbalanced signal transimmision, the captioned factors 1-3 will significantly affect the sound character and quality.
2) In balanced signal transmission, the captioned factors 1-3 will not significantly affect the sound character and quality due to mirror symmetrical effect to counter eliminate signal deviation between sending and receiving ends.

If the captioned hypothesis is true, then there is no significant difference in sound quality between using a cheap long copper signal cable and an expensive silver cable at critical length in a true balanced signal  transmission. Hence, money expense in signal cabling is lower in balanced transmission. One more important is that cabling becomes not a headache problem to affect your audio system technically and you can pay more attention to the electronic device to tune up to your best favor sound character.

The above information is only a theory of concept. Need practical experiment to prove it actually.

B. regards,
alant
 樓主| alant 發表於 2008-1-25 20:51:56 | 顯示全部樓層
I want to add a remark as below:

The above statement regarding "cabling factors is not significantly in balanced signal trasmission using XLR connector" is true for analog signal. That is: DAC ===> Preamp ===> Power amp

But, it may not be the best selection for digital transmission from CD transport to DAC. Referring to information at http://www.audio-gd.com/audio/two/new_page_16.htm  which mention:

1) The best selection is the unbalanced 75 ohm BNC connector to achieve the best sound quality  
2) The balanced connector 110 ohm AES/EBU has the higher reliable, but with narrow working spectrum. Jitter rate is 10 time than that of BNC.

Just for reference. Free to talk and free to comment!
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

GMT+8, 2024-4-18 23:55 , Processed in 0.028415 second(s), 25 queries , Gzip On.

© 2001-2011 Powered by Discuz! X3.2. Theme By Yeei!

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表