找回密碼
 註冊
查看: 11322|回復: 8

analog meets digital

[複製鏈接]
autumnleaf 發表於 2008-9-29 09:09:28 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
In digital world, we enjoy both convinient and comfort of sound reproduction. But for what sort of reasons made you go to analog counterpart?

analog meets digital...

本帖子中包含更多資源

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有帳號?註冊

x
 樓主| autumnleaf 發表於 2008-9-29 19:58:07 | 顯示全部樓層
Avid Volvere. Now Excel is no more the agent. Excel service is very good. Yu sir let me listen to the deck over 7 times before I made decision. Every time of demonstration, I requested a small change in the setup so that I know the strength and weakness. (different cart, arm, phono stage ... )

本帖子中包含更多資源

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有帳號?註冊

x
 樓主| autumnleaf 發表於 2008-9-29 20:08:07 | 顯示全部樓層
ZYX R100 Yatra (copper wire), not the latest Yatra II. I bought the low output one because of better sound quality. This cart is very neutral and accurate. You might think I am playing CD if I don't tell you I am using this cart. The only drawback is lacking warmth if sometime desires.

本帖子中包含更多資源

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有帳號?註冊

x
 樓主| autumnleaf 發表於 2008-9-29 20:18:27 | 顯示全部樓層
Dynavector XX2 MkII, I love its slight sweet from absolute neutral (not heavy syrup sweet) that make every listening a pleasure. It has all ZYX dynamic, bass, details. But hi is a bit dim in comparison to ZYX. So I would switch between them depends on what material in listening session.

本帖子中包含更多資源

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有帳號?註冊

x
 樓主| autumnleaf 發表於 2008-9-29 20:33:35 | 顯示全部樓層
Dynavector 10X5. This cart has a high 2.5mV output that imposes less stress on SN, gain requirement of phono stage. It definitely is not as informative as ZYX and XX2, but what it gets you is a fast food style LP enjoyment. This cart is even much more musical than XX2. Someone say this as 音染 but of a ear-pleasing one. You know, waking up the Volvere takes a lot of effort removing the cover. Sometimes timing is tight  :!:

本帖子中包含更多資源

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有帳號?註冊

x
 樓主| autumnleaf 發表於 2008-9-29 20:55:02 | 顯示全部樓層
Rega P3 table with RB300 arm. This recall my memory of my first deck Rega Planar 3 in my student age. P3 is noticable have smaller scale in soundstage and less quiet than Volvere. But P3 has surprisingly wide dynamic range that you won't think of LP can really retrieve, especially considering the P3 price. Pairing with the high output 10X5 cart releases the phono stage SN issue a lot. 闊別黑膠多載, 現在黑膠在我心內重新燃燒  :

本帖子中包含更多資源

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有帳號?註冊

x
 樓主| autumnleaf 發表於 2008-9-29 21:14:06 | 顯示全部樓層
重出江湖, Audiocraft AC4000 MC-SLT. This is an vintage arm that is no more production. I purchased it more than 10 years ago, as it was my last arm before CD engaged my life. Armwand is inter-changable, so switching cart is extremely convinient if I buy one more armwand. Moreover, Audiocraft had armwands of different effective mass and length to best suit particular cart. I am considering the MC-SL high mass armwand for the ZYX which is low compilance. But the current price of armwand itself is ....  :? ...... Can't believe that nowadays armwand itself cost as much as the new AC4000 in whole package at the time I purchased .....  :cry:

本帖子中包含更多資源

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有帳號?註冊

x
 樓主| autumnleaf 發表於 2008-9-29 21:52:04 | 顯示全部樓層
Comparison of two decks and two arms. Since not many table can accept arms over 9 inches in length, I have to home-built my armboard to adopt the 12-inch Audiocraft AC4000 MC-SLT on Avid Volvere ...............  :

本帖子中包含更多資源

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有帳號?註冊

x
 樓主| autumnleaf 發表於 2008-10-18 16:10:04 | 顯示全部樓層
New phono amp joined. ASR Mini Basis. Using Acrylic as chassis. 50VA EI transformer. This unit is still run-in so I cannot tell you its broken-in sonic characteristics. First impressoin is fast, dynamic and neutral. It seems more analytic than Trigon Advance that appeared in the first picture. More notes on Trigon Advance: Battery powered phono with detail refine sound.

本帖子中包含更多資源

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有帳號?註冊

x
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

GMT+8, 2024-4-17 06:01 , Processed in 0.054632 second(s), 24 queries , Gzip On.

© 2001-2011 Powered by Discuz! X3.2. Theme By Yeei!

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表