註冊
查看: 8814|回復: 5
打印 上一主題 下一主題

意大利 "Granite" 合併膽機

[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
Vincent06 發表於 2005-10-21 15:50:24 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
請問大家有否聽聞有關 意大利 "Granite" 合併膽機   - 外圍是用實木表面 (4 x 6L6俄羅斯膽, 輸出40W), 這款意大利合併膽機可否 Okay! (是印刷線路底板) 還有想問大家這款合併膽機的音色如何. 大家可否知道這款意大利合併膽機應否使用濾波, 合併膽機輸出到喇叭可否用 Single>Bi-wire. 這樣可否比 Single>single 好. 希望玩膽機之朋友盡量幫忙本人…… 謝謝大家回應本人之問題.
2#
goofy 發表於 2005-10-21 17:11:32 | 只看該作者
I have asked the shop before and it is made in Thailand although the brand is from Italy.

I would suggest you to audit some more brands like Melody, 斯巴克 etc. as China made product is quite good on Price / Performance.

I am new comer as well but others suggest not to use 濾波 in power amp as it will lower the 動態 of the output, but you can try whether it is better to use or not to use

I am using Single -> Single with additional jumper at the speaker end. Not sure whether it is the best option.
3#
 樓主| Vincent06 發表於 2005-10-22 12:01:20 | 只看該作者

意大利 "Granite" 合併膽機配MARANTZ DV9500

謝謝您的回應, 還有本人覺得意大利 "Granite" 合併膽機的外型很 Beauty 和聽過這款膽機輸出人聲音色和樂器表達都 Okay, (還有聽講印刷線路底板比較簡單直接失真小), 大家覺得這款 "Granite" 合併膽機配 B&W CDM1NT 揚聲器可以嗎? 還有用 Marantz DV9500 接駁這款 "Granite" 合併膽機比起純CD是否較好, 希望玩膽機之朋友盡量幫忙回應本人之問題.
4#
made_in_hk 發表於 2005-10-26 18:35:19 | 只看該作者
It really depends on your preference on tube amp.  If you like the italian type design, you should go for it.

music is really personally, no definite answer, but you should try other brand to compare first.

for cd player, you should choose the pure cd type instead of DVD player for listening.  I personally like to have one cd player to listen to music but another set for av system.

hope it gives you some advice..
5#
goofy 發表於 2005-10-27 14:04:33 | 只看該作者
Yes, music is really personal and it depends on what kinds of music you would like to enjoy. Classicals, Jazz and Vocal have different effect on different amplifier and speaker so trust your ear to choose your best option.

For tube amp, it seems that higher end products tends not to use circuit board as people think the conductor in circuit board may not be good when compare with good quality wire. Of course it also depends on the workmanship and quality of the circuit board and wire. So if the output is good for you, you do not need to care about the internals.
6#
ewcl 發表於 2005-11-29 20:50:31 | 只看該作者

Re: 意大利 "Granite" 合併膽機

[quote:579698e664="Vincent Wong"]請問大家有否聽聞有關 意大利 "Granite" 合併膽機   - 外圍是用實木表面 (4 x 6L6俄羅斯膽, 輸出40W), 這款意大利合併膽機可否 Okay! (是印刷線路底板) 還有想問大家這款合併膽機的音色如何. 大家可否知道這款意大利合併膽機應否使用濾波, 合併膽機輸出到喇叭可否用 Single>Bi-wire. 這樣可否比 Single>single 好. 希望玩膽機之朋友盡量幫忙本人…… 謝謝大家回應本人之問題.[/quote]

any photo?
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 16:40 , Processed in 0.026373 second(s), 24 queries , Gzip On.

© 2001-2011 Powered by Discuz! X3.2. Theme By Yeei!

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表