找回密碼
 註冊
查看: 8833|回復: 5
打印 上一主題 下一主題

意大利 "Granite" 合併膽機

[複製鏈接]
1#
goofy 發表於 2005-10-21 17:11:32 | 顯示全部樓層
I have asked the shop before and it is made in Thailand although the brand is from Italy.

I would suggest you to audit some more brands like Melody, 斯巴克 etc. as China made product is quite good on Price / Performance.

I am new comer as well but others suggest not to use 濾波 in power amp as it will lower the 動態 of the output, but you can try whether it is better to use or not to use

I am using Single -> Single with additional jumper at the speaker end. Not sure whether it is the best option.
2#
goofy 發表於 2005-10-27 14:04:33 | 顯示全部樓層
Yes, music is really personal and it depends on what kinds of music you would like to enjoy. Classicals, Jazz and Vocal have different effect on different amplifier and speaker so trust your ear to choose your best option.

For tube amp, it seems that higher end products tends not to use circuit board as people think the conductor in circuit board may not be good when compare with good quality wire. Of course it also depends on the workmanship and quality of the circuit board and wire. So if the output is good for you, you do not need to care about the internals.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 21:42 , Processed in 0.021553 second(s), 19 queries , Gzip On.

© 2001-2011 Powered by Discuz! X3.2. Theme By Yeei!

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表