小弟好想請教一下
1. 音箱是用實木 OR 夾板?
2. 全新一對大約HOW MUCH?
3. 50W-60W 左右AMP 可以夠力推MA?
小弟聽 JAZZ, OR 輕鬆音樂多.

THANKS

2#
heero 發表於 2007-7-25 06:02:58 | 只看該作者
Dynaudio is famous for its transient response and faithful reproduction of the essence of your music. I am sure you will love its tweeter and MSP woofers.

A quality amp with ample current will drive it beautifully. If you can find a good class A amp with 50 watts and up, it'll do just fine. Else you can find low output tube amps 8w and up if you like smooth midrange. Of course that depends on how loud you want to play it, too.

I prefer solid wood because it tends to make the presentation more focused due to reduced vibration.
3#
ewcl 發表於 2007-7-30 13:04:13 | 只看該作者
[quote:e014ceadbd="heero"]Dynaudio is famous for its transient response and faithful reproduction of the essence of your music. I am sure you will love its tweeter and MSP woofers.

A quality amp with ample current will drive it beautifully. If you can find a good class A amp with 50 watts and up, it'll do just fine. Else you can find low output tube amps 8w and up if you like smooth midrange. Of course that depends on how loud you want to play it, too.

I prefer solid wood because it tends to make the presentation more focused due to reduced vibration.[/quote]

細細粒, 容易食. :
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 20:09 , Processed in 0.027212 second(s), 24 queries , Gzip On.

© 2001-2011 Powered by Discuz! X3.2. Theme By Yeei!

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表