找回密碼
 註冊
查看: 2035|回復: 0
打印 上一主題 下一主題

[出售] DBX 234 Hi-End XL Stereo 2/3-Way, Mono 4-Way Crossover 99%NEW, have Original B

[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
andespoon 發表於 2007-9-12 21:21:10 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
牌子:  DBX 234
價錢: $1400

DBX 234 Hi-End XL Stereo 2/3-Way, Mono 4-Way Crossover 99%NEW, have Original Box!!!!

I purchased this crossover brand new from Guitar Center less than a year ago.  The crossover would not work with my Bose speaker system because Bose requires their own proprietary crossover. Via 2 switches on the back panel you first select whether you're operating in stereo 2-way, 3-way or mono 4 way.Another back panel switch also selects whether or not you want to mono sum the LF( subwoofer) out.Back panel switched allow you to select the range of the crossover frequencies individually for both channels. Each channel has an imput gain control for proper level setting. There's a recessed 40hz low cut ( HPF) on each channel to remove unwanted low  frequencies. Both the high and low outputs on each channel have a gain control . Also these outputs each have phase reverse switches that will help you out of a bind without having to reconfigure your system.
Since the box was misplaced before I could return it, it never got returned.  It has never been used!!!  If this item is anything less than perfect when you recieve it, I will gladly provide you with a full refund.

Specs & Technical Info:
http://www.dbxpro.com/234XL/234XL.php

Original price $2800, Now$1400!!!!
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 02:56 , Processed in 0.021464 second(s), 24 queries , Gzip On.

© 2001-2011 Powered by Discuz! X3.2. Theme By Yeei!

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表